Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rhapsody of Squeaks


I didn't think that I wanted to go back to the city, but once I got back here and got over the initial shock of having to pee in the "prison yard," I found myself in an exuberant mood.  Lindsay provided me with a selection of squeaky instruments, so I decided to put on a performance.  I hadn't really given them a taste of what I can do, but I found that their squeaky frog and my beloved squeaky fox really put me in the mood.

I am going to miss the chipmunk hunting and the wading in that refreshing stream, but whenever I feel a little sad, I just cheer myself up with a few squeaks.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wolly,
    We're so happy to hear hat you're having a good time in Brooklyn and in the country. It all sounds very exciting. Keep trying to be a good dog. Peter says don't forget to practice "Flight of the Bumblebee on your soprano squeaker. He also says that when you're at Bates next try to keep your eye on the squirrel or chipmunk when you charge out the door. Peter's feeling better. Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete