Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Keep 'em guessing
























Yesterday when Mark came back from karate, I greeted him as if he were a long-lost friend I hadn’t seen in many years.  I find it’s best to alternate between giving humans the cold shoulder and then showering them with hysterical enthusiasm.  That way they are always trying to be nice to you to get that warmly rewarding response. The suckers!
In the afternoon, Lindsay introduced me to a tiny room I hadn’t even noticed before that is a paradise where dogs are allowed on the bed at naptime.  I guess they’re keeping me guessing too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wolly,
    We love your new picture, you look very handsome. That sounds like a good tactic to keep them guessing. Have you done your running around in circles while gargling for Lindsay and Mark yet? That usually makes humans laugh pretty hard. How nice to find a secret room where you're allowed on the bed! Peter slept pretty well last night and hopes that you did too. I had an interesting night at the hostel. I had a very nice roommate but this meant I couldn't stay up with the light on like I usually do reading "Life" by Keith Richards to help me fall asleep. Then when I finally did cork off a little old man walked through our room and scared me half to death. It turned out he was just trying to find the bathroom in the dark and got lost. I wish you had been there to growl at him. Once figured out he wasn't a burglar or ax murderer just a confused little old guy it stopped being scary but until then, who knows who it could have been! He crept through our room very slowly. Last night they had home made chocolate chip cookies there. Hope you're getting some DB's and being good. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete