Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mighty Mouser


















Those nomadic Boyers are always on the move.  When we got in the car yet again, I thought to myself, "They're like a bunch of jumping beans."  Thank goodness for my trusty box, which allows me to feel at home wherever I am.  Perhaps I really am a turtle after all.  However, it was rather pleasant to get back to the country and snuffle around in the grass.

In the evening they encouraged me to snuggle on the sofa and watch "The Good Wife," but I find those legal procedurals kind of dull, and I noticed an obnoxious mouse taunting me from across the room, so I decided to do a little hunting while everyone else lounged around.  I staked out a very wily spot and almost got that little devil.  I think I noticed everyone looking at me more respectfully afterwards.  If I can catch him today, maybe then they'll let me in the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Wolly, good job! I bet you'll get that mouse next time. Have fun in the country and don't roll in anything disgusting!

    ReplyDelete