Thursday, October 6, 2011

I've always wanted my own blog.  While Amy and Peter are away working on Peter's surgery and recovery, my main job is to have an excellent a time as possible, so this is my record of what a great time I am having with my city cousins in Brooklyn.

We drove for a long time while Lindsay sang loudly.  How am I going to keep up with current events if she doesn't play NPR?  Finally we arrived in Brooklyn, where there is a fascinatingly smelly yard filled with the doing of my cousins and plenty of things to bark at.  Nandi and Leo and Mark greeted me very warmly and seem glad to have me here, but why am I not allowed to lie on all their cozy sofas?  We all went for a walk around the block, and it is fun to be part of a pack. Perhaps tomorrow we will all go mad and attack something!

No comments:

Post a Comment