Sunday, October 16, 2011

Party Animal

Last night Mark and Lindsay had some friends over for Mark's birthday.  I thought that I would contribute to the festive flavor of the gathering by lying under the table with my squeaky skunk.  It gives me a really cozy feeling to squeak while surrounded by a forest of legs, with the cheerful hum of voices above me.  One of the guests turned out to be far more generous than the stingy Boyers and gave me a number of tidbits under the table as a reward for my lovely concert.  It feels good to have my talents appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wolly,
    I'm glad you had so much fun at the birthday party and that you got some treats. Please squeak Mark a belated happy birthday song for me. Peter's coming home today! Next you will get to come home and our whole pack will be together. I'm afraid it may be very dull here without Nandi and Leo and all the interesting Brooklyn dogs you get to meet. We can't wait to see you again and hear you squeak!

    ReplyDelete